ITC + eNASCAR + PORTAL EV
ITC is proud to be a sponsor for 2020 to the No. 95 Toyota in eNascar Heat Pro League.
Portal (Enterprise Version)
How does Portal work?
Our Portal (Enterprise Version) WiFi Router features patented multi-channel ZeroWait ZWDFS technology, which utilizes four radar-protected channels, FastLanesTM*. With multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) streamlining the search for a network signal and beamforming focusing on data reaching your device, you get better signal and reception for your devices. 9 internal antennas also provide 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage. By connecting to an additional unit, Mesh 2.0 technology extends coverage for stable connectivity. Together with a wireless connectivity of up to 2.4Gbps, WiFi speed is kept ultra-fast. Secure admin features ensure privacy is prioritized and protected always.
– Patented Multi-Channel Zero-Wait DFS enables exclusive use of special radar-protected channels, 3x more spectrum than conventional routers
– Powerful split-intelligence processor and innovative network self-optimization algorithms ensure consistent and reliable high-speed and wide area coverage.
– 10x state-of-the-art radios (802.11ac 5GHz, 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth Smart)
– 9x powerful, high-gain, power amplified, conformal antenna for maximum range and coverage
– 4x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports + 1x Gigabit WAN Port
– 2x USB 2.0 Ports
– Compatible with all IEEE 802.11 compliant devices
– Android and iOS application for smart configuration and setup
– Secure WebUI for traditional PC-based configuration and setup
Portal Gold Support
What does Gold Support Cover?
Support for 3 years. Covers installation assistance, set up, optimization, Web Gui access, basic support 8am-5pm EST with 4 hour response time.
Portal Silver Support
What does Silver Support Cover?
Support for 1 year. Covers installation assistance, set up, optimization, Web Gui access, basic support 8am-5pm EST with 24 hour response time.