Interactive Quick Assessments
Click on any of the icons below and take a few moments to fill out our IQAs (Interactive Quick Assessments). This will give us a better understanding of what your company’s direct needs are and how we can find the best, most cost effective, solution for you.
This condensed Broadband Assessment is designed to gather all the required information to complete an order for a single site. Allow us to do the leg work for you and match the top providers to the specific requirements you have. Fill out Assessment below.
Cloud Backup IQA
Connectivity is about moving data from A to B. The network connects users, branch offices, HQ, data centers, and cloud services; no matter where you need to go, you’ll need a circuit to get there. Connectivity includes public Internet (fiber, copper, broadband, LTE) and private circuits (MPLS, VPLS, P2P), and every possible mix of those. But not all connectivity is created equal. From traditional approaches like MPLS, to more modern options like SD-WAN and beyond, there are multiple options to fit every use case. The question with connectivity isn’t whether you need it, but which option best meets your needs for performance, cost, and resilience. As network requirements diversify and users and applications become more distributed, your customers need a network that can keep up with their business. Allow us to do the leg work for you and match the top providers to the specific requirements you have. Fill out Assessment below.
- Broadband: a high speed connection to the internet
- DIA (Dedicated Internet Access): guarantees users always receive their purchased bandwidth, as opposed to shared connections where the bandwidth purchased represents the maximum speed
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching): a routing technique designed to speed up and shape traffic flows across enterprise wide area and service provider networks
- VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Service): a VPN (virtual private network) that connects geographically dispersed local area network sites across an MPLS backbone
- Private Line: a private data connection securely connecting two or more locations with high data speeds, without traversing the public internet
- Layer 2: the network layer used to transfer data between adjacent network nodes in a wide area network or between nodes on the same local area network
- Fixed Wireless: wireless devices or systems in fixed locations such as homes and offices
- Satellite: transmission of data via orbiting satellites
Contact Center As A Service (CCaaS) IQA
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) delivers call and contact center functions and capabilities as a service paid via monthly subscription model. CCaaS features include inbound and outbound communication channels such as voice, email, web chat and social media integration, as well as robust reporting capabilities to measure agent productivity and schedule forecasting. Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are rapidly becoming a core component of next-generation contact centers to enhance customer service by providing quick answers to FAQ without needing a live agent. . Allow us to do the leg work for you and match the top providers to the specific requirements you have. Fill out Assessment below.
WHY CONSIDER IT?
- Improve customer service
- Data analytics
- Expand talent pool
- Line of business application integration
- AI / machine learning
Desktop As A Service (DaaS) IQA
Email and Productivity IQA
Help Desk Services IQA
Hosted Fax IQA
Allow us to do the leg work for you and match the top providers to the specific requirements you have. Fill out Assessment below.