Fast. Reliable. Wifi.
Our Portal EV Mesh Routers can automatically reroute congested WiFi channels through their unique
technology to providing speedy WiFi signal from room to room.
What is the Portal EV?
Our Portal (Enterprise Version) uses it’s advanced specialized technology to access simultaneous multiple DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) channels. These DFS channels, or FastLanes, allow your WiFi to automatically be rerouted to one of these channels in case of any interruption due to a crowded channel. While other routers are stuck with limited channels in two bands, Portal EV has unlimited access to channels in 6 bands.
If you see five or more networks when connecting to your home WiFi, chances are your Internet is slower than it should be. In apartments, condos, busy neighborhoods and crowded urban areas, networks compete with each other. This means more buffering, interruptions, and slower speeds than you pay for. Portal EV fixes this.
Portal EV analyzes your environment and searched for clean DFS channels in the 5GHz range. It is the only router certified to operate on these channels because it uses radar-sensing hardware.
What makes Portal EV different?
Portal EV has the latest updates and newest technology to analyzes your environment and search for clean DFS channels in the 5GHz range. It is the only router certified to operate on these channels because it uses radar-sensing hardware. You will be astonished by the performance of Portal EV- the speed and reliability are unique from a device this size.
There continues to be an unprecedented amounts of gaming & online streaming & more devices to connect to Wifi. This is compounded by traffic for those working from home with VPN connections to corporate WANs occupying dedicated paths (Bandwidth) for hours & hours. Portal EV is the WiFi AP to manage the surge.
Do What You Want, When You Want!
Like you, Portal EV can think for itself. While other routers are stuck with limited channels in two bands, Portal EV intelligently unlocks new Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) channels. Portal calls them FastLanes™, you’ll call them awesome. Next time you stream, surf, or game Portal EV will get you the fastest connection, even when lots of people and devices are nearby.
Say goodbye to range extenders and overpriced WiFi Systems. One Portal EV covers 3,000 ft2 with throughput far beyond most WiFi Systems. If you have dead zones in your large or multi-story home simply add another Portal using its built-in Mesh 2.0. This doubles your coverage to 6,000 ft2. Portal EV has your home covered.
- Quad-stream AC2400 Wave-2 WiFi
- Simultaneous dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Band steering automatically selects 2.4GHz or 5GHz for best performance
- Continuous 2.4GHz and 5GHz scanners allow operation in restricted 5GHz ranges (UNII-2A, UNII-2C, U-NII-2e) for consistently fast and reliable performance
- Bluetooth® 4.1 Low-Energy: Supporting smartphones, tablets and IoT devices
- 5GHz 4×4 high-powered agile wide-band 802.11a/n/ac Wave-2
- 2.4GHz 3×3 high-powered 802.11b/g/n
- Nine (9) large internal antenna with discrete high-power amplifiers to provide coverage to large homes up to 3,000 ft2 / 280 m2
- Multi-User MIMO for simultaneous streaming and gaming on multiple devices
- Explicit transmit beamforming for improved range and coverage
- Five (5) Gigabit Ethernet Ports – 4 LAN, 1 WAN
- Two USB 2.0 Ports
- For larger multi-story homes greater than 3,000 ft2 / 280 m2
- Enterprise-grade Mesh with dynamic layer-2 routing
- Near Zero-Interference, Auto-Detect, Easy one-touch setup
- Wireless and wired backhaul available
- Continuous Intrusion Monitoring and remote alerts to smartphone
- Ultra-secure Web GUI interface with proprietary 2-factor authentication
- VPN for secure remote access
- WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK)
- Parental Controls to manage web filtering and accessibility
- Geo-fenced Guest access with rolling code passwords and easy smartphone setup and authentication
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT)
- QoS prioritizes network traffic by application and device
- DLNA® server to find and play your media on TVs and game consoles
Get connected in minutes.
Step 1. Download Portal’s App
Step 2. Setup your network name and password
Step 3. Experience WiFi like never before
See video for more details. Also give us a call if you need more help!